Auto and Recreational Vehicle Loans
Whether you are a buying a new or used vehicle or refinancing, Doe Run FCU wants to simplify your experience and save you money. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is ready to help you!
- New and used auto loans (cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s)
- We will lend up to 100% of value, new or used
- Refinancing existing loans
- Competitive rates
- Recreational vehicle loans (interest rates differ)
- And more!
You are more than just a number to us. You are a valued member and we take that into consideration with every loan. We provide personal service to you.
Credit Builder Loans
The Credit Builder Loan is designed for our members that need help establishing credit. This loan can be the first step in developing a healthy financial path.
- Establishes a credit score
- Establishes a history with Doe Run FCU and opens the door to more lending opportunities
- Generally a six-month loan and requires members to come in and make payments
Our loan officers are more than happy to work with you to build a healthy financial future. In fact, we have a certified Credit Score Analyst on our team to help you take the steps to achieve a better credit score.
Whether you are looking to buy new appliances for your home, pay for unexpected medical bills, or make necessary home repairs, Doe Run FCU offers personal loans to help you. Our team gets to know you and your needs to find the best loan for you.
- Doe Run FCU can lend up to $7,000 based on credit score and history
- Build credit through personal loans
- Competitive rates
Need a little extra during the Christmas shopping season? Doe Run FCU offers loans specifically for you.
- Starts October 1 and runs through January 31
- Loan amounts can vary between $250-$2500
- The loan must be paid back in a 12-month period
Skip a Payment
Perhaps you need a month to skip a loan payment, well we offer you that break.
We understand that and make it easy for you skip a payment. When life happens, you can take the time to catch up. We offer this break to our members once in a calendar year.
Skip a Payment Form »